PRINCE2® 2017 is the method used for planning and managing projects in the public and private sectors. The PRINCE2® Foundation 2017 method is used for a wide variety and size of projects. PRINCE2® is universally accepted as best practice project management.
The key objectives of PRINCE2® Foundation course are:
• Understand the PRINCE2® method at Foundation level and covers the full PRINCE2® Foundation syllabus.
• Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment.
• Appreciate business processes and lifecycle models for projects and project management.
• Prepare you for your PRINCE2® foundation certification and PRINCE2® foundation exam.
• Use critical path analysis techniques and manage resource conflicts.
• Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management.
• Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
To see the full course outline, click here:
PRINCE2® Course Outline
Looking for other courses?
PRINCE2® - Foundation & Practitioner
PRINCE2® - Practitioner Only