28 Jan 2019 - £1299.00
04 Mar 2019 - £1299.00
24 Jun 2019 - £1299.00
12 Aug 2019 - £1299.00
04 Nov 2019 - £1299.00
18 Feb 2019 - £1299.00
15 Jul 2019 - £1299.00
07 Oct 2019 - £1299.00
This is a 5 Day course. To achieve this certificate, you must require at least 6 months experience in project management, APM Project Management Qualification - PMQ (Formerly known as APMP) is an internationally recognised qualification that recognises both your technical project management and your leadership skills. It will assess your breadth of knowledge in all areas of project management, from strategic and commercial implications to the technical, organisational and people management skills required to participate effectively within a project team.
Who Will the Course Benefit?
• Project Managers requiring formal best-practice project management training.
• Prospective work package managers, project managers or other key project personnel looking to develop their project management career skills.
• Project Managers wishing to attain a formal, and widely recognised, project management qualification.
• Appreciate business processes and lifecycle models for projects and project management.
• Use critical path analysis techniques and manage resource conflicts.
• Contribute to the development of the business case.
• Select and apply appropriate project monitoring and control methods.
• Use a systematic approach to analysing and planning a project.
• Consider and apply appropriate conflict management and negotiating techniques.
• Appreciate the project context and actively manage the project stakeholders.
• Apply work breakdown structures and map responsibilities.
• Appreciate the context and relevance of project change control processes.
• Recognise the importance of developing effective leadership skills and communication techniques.
• Prepare for the APMP examination
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 5pm
Exam time: 1pm Friday
Exam duration: 3 hours
Pass rate: 55%
We recommend at least 15 hours' pre-study
Evening study required throughout duration of the course