21 Aug 19 - £999.00
05 Sep 19 - £999.00
20 Nov 19 - £999.00
19 Dec 19 - £999.00
Benefits Of PRINCE2 Agile®
The benefits of using this method include:
- Allows projects and Project Managers to focus on both the management and delivery of the solution
- Enables you to scale the required work to your precise requirements
- Will work with any established agile development approach
- Is a collaboratively-built programme that is corporate friendly
The key objectives of this course are to:
- Understand the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Explore the purpose and context for combing PRINCE2® and the agile way of working
- Apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Apply or tailor the PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- Prepare delegates for the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam
Approach & Exams
The exam aims to measure whether a candidate could apply Agile approaches within a PRINCE2® environment.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Exam: 2.5 hour, open book (official PRINCE2 Agile® manual only) objective test style exam.
Please remember to bring your Manual with you for the course and the open book practitioner exam
In order to sit this course and exam, some knowledge of project management methods must be provided. This can be a current PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation, PRINCE2® Foundation and/or Practitioner, PMP, CAPM or IPMA Levels A, B, C and D qualification.