25 Mar 2019 - £999.00
10 Jun 2019 - £999.00
30 Sep 2019 - £999.00
Delivered by fully accredited trainers and industry leading experts with extensive experience of using ITIL, the course uses case studies and accelerated learning techniques to ensure that theory is embedded and you feel confident in the practical application of ITIL.
Who Will the Course Benefit?
• This course will benefit all levels of IT service professionals beyond Foundation level
• This course will be of particular interest to those who need to "adopt and adapt" ITIL in their organisation.
• Use IT Service Management concepts that are important drivers of continual service improvement
• Apply the ITSM guiding principles in a real-world context
• Apply the CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organizational context
• Use metrics and measurement to enable continual service improvement
• Communicate effectively to enable continual service improvement
• Apply organizational change management to support continual service improvement
We recommend at least 10 hours' pre-study.
Evening study required throughout duration of the course.