Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Principles
- Continual Service Improvement Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Organisation for Continual Service Improvement
- Implementation Considerations
- Critical success factors and risks
In addition the training for this CSI certification includes examination preparation, including a mock examination opportunity.
Candidates are required to have completed the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and have a minimum of two years relevant IT experience.
Please note that as of May 2015 PeopleCert requires evidence of this certificate. In order to sit the exam you must provide a paper photocopy of your ITIL Foundation Certificate.
Please ensure you bring this with you on the first day of your course. If you fail to do so you will NOT be able to sit the exam.