27 May 2019 - £649.00
APM Project Fundamentals Qualification - PFQ - (Formerly known as APMIC/APM Introductory Certificate) is a 2 day course designed for anyone looking to start a successful career in project management or those wanting to understand the principles of our project management training courses.
Who Will the Course Benefit?
This course will benefit anyone looking to start a successful career in project management or those wanting to understand the fundamentals of project management excellence.
• Describe a project's context and the relationship of this with project management
• Describe ways in which projects can be monitored and controlled
• Describe project success criteria and benefits
• Carry out a work breakdown of a project as a first component of planning
• Carry out a stakeholder analysis and describe ways in which they can be managed
• Correctly identify the roles involved in project management
• Support and contribute to a successful project outcome
• Prepare for the APM PFQ (formerly APMIC) certificate exam
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
Exam time: 4pm Tuesday
Exam duration: 1 hour
Evening study required throughout duration of the course